SCİENCE CİTATİON INDEX (SCI, SCI-E) MAKALELER
1. Özakin, AN., Kaya, F., Experimental thermodynamic analysis of air-based PVT system using fins in different materials, Optimization of control parameters by Taguchi method and ANOVA, Solar Energy, 197, 199-211, 2020.
2. Özakin, AN., Kaya, F., Effect on the exergy of the PVT system of fins added to an air-cooled channel: A study on temperature and air velocity with ANSYS Fluent, Solar Energy,184, 561-569, 2019.
3. Yıldız, M., and Çeper, B. A., Combustion development in a gasoline fueled spark ignition-controlled-auto ignition(SICAI) engine operated at different spark timings and intake air temperature, International Journal of Engine Research, (doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/1468087419894165 ), 2019.
4. Sahin, G., Kaya, F., Performance of Capacitance Efficiency on the Extension Space Charge Region of Silicon Solar Cell with Garin Size, Silicon, 11, 383-391, 2019.
5. Özel, C., Akgün, G., Gürgenç, T., Microstructure, Wear and Friction Behavior of AISI 1045 Steel Surfaces Coated with Mechanically Alloyed Fe16Mo2C0.25Mn/Al2O3-3TiO2 Powders, Materials Testing, 59(10), 921- 928, 2017.
6. Yıldız, M., and Çeper, B. A., Zero-dimensional single zone engine modeling of an SI engine fuelled with methane and methane-hydrogen blend using single and double Wiebe Function: A comparative study, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42(40), 25756-25765, 2017.
7. Berg, S., Akturk, A., Kammoun, M., and Ardebili, H., Flexible batteries under extreme bending: Interfacial contact pressure and conductance, Extreme Mechanics Letters, 13, 108–115, 2017.
8. Çeper, B. A., Yıldız, M., Akansu, S.O., and Kahraman, N., Performance and emission characteristics of an IC engine under SI, SI-CAI and CAI combustion modes, Energy, 136, 72-79, 2017.
9. Çeper, B. A., Yıldız, M., Experimental investigation of performance and emissions of the SICAI-hybrid engine systems, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42(40), 25791-25800, 2017.
10. Hamamci, M., and Topal, E., Consideration of step-over ratio in optimisation of cutting parameters for surface roughness during high speed machining, Journal of the Balkan Tribological Association, 21, 753-766, 2015.
12. Ceviz M.A., Öner İ.V., Kaya F., Karacalı T., Analysis of the thermal efficiency and cyclic variations in a SI engine under lean combusiıon conditions, Journal of Thermal Science and Technology, 31, 121-127, 2011.